Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello hello ladies and gents

I'll cut straight to the chase... Here's a rundown of where I've been:

School.
Work.
Co-op.
Work.
School.
Bought a new house.
Built a portfolio.
Made (still under construction) a new website/blog.
Network.
Pay bills.
Grocery shop.
Work.
School.

I'm (hopefully) graduating with an Associates degree in Graphic Design at the end of the Fall semester this year and I REALLY hope that I'll be able to find a job starting out in the industry that I love.

I may update this blog every once in a while but I think my focus will be on my new website and blog... www.mollieneff.blogspot.com  

So check me out there... I would still love to hear from everyone!

:) See ya there!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck with your degree. I think the key to getting a job in the graphic design field is being open to relocate wherever you need to.

kuldeep.kalonia said...

Thanks your site is very informative for us.
<a href=
"http://www.wlcidesign.in”> graphic design institute</a>