Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Color ME Happy!

♥Hello!♥

This will be, by far, the most colorful blog post I've made in a long time and I'm so pumped! I've finally had time to sit down and relax and do nothing but catch up on all of my shows and watch movies on ch131.com... All while painting, drawing, making mini books, and to-do lists. :) Which makes me sooo happy!

My to do list right now consists of:
- STILL buying this car (very very soon now!)
-Attempting to find cute Christmas presents for my friends/family
-LAUNDRY! (I am blessed to have a lot of clothes but geeze. I feel like none of them are ever clean. and hmmm, now that I think about it, I DO need some new jeans.)
-Buy new pair of jeans.
-Take new, cute, artsy-looking pictures of everything and everyone I know and everything I do. I need SOMETHING to fun and interesting to scrapbook with!
-Make a christmas list (one real one and one fantasy christmas list)
-Share my little snowmen ornament pictures on my next blog post
-Find a new hairstyle and get it cut and colored :)

Speaking of to do lists... I made some doodle-y 'to do books'! I'm hoping to put them up in the Etsy shop soon! I just need to get some better pictures first. I'll let you see them anyway of course :) If you are interested in buying or ordering a custom to do book, just email me and let me knoooow!



I've been painting anything I can get my hands on lately and I'm beginning to looove it... Look look! I made this stuff to sell in The Jelly Bean Joint, but it turned out super cute so now my mind is torn. hehe. I can always make myself another one if anyone seems interested in this stuff!







I have so much more to share now that I finally got my camera back and was able to upload some photos to the computer. I promise I'll be back soon to share some cool sites I've been to lately and some mini albums that I made over the summer! :) yay me for blogging fairly regularly again! Later~

12 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

CUTENESS! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

soooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! U are just adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

SuzanneRenee said...

love your new "make stuff" moto. I saw it on facebook and it made me smile!

amy lapi said...

this stuff makes me VERY happy! you look so cute and i love your list books and home book!!! :)

Ashlee said...

so super cute! I love the "make stuff" and the "to do" list books! :)

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Ooh, I love all of these! Good luck with your to do list :)

Micaela said...

SOOO CUTE! i love your handwriting!!! you have an etsy too! yay!!! must look.

i'm in need of some thank-you notes... maybe i can hit you up? ;)

really too cute.

thank you for your comment on my blog today because it led me to your wonderful (COLOURFUL) world!

XOXOXO

Lindsay said...

thanks for the blog comment, so glad you left one so I could see your awesome page :) I love your to do list and make stuff concept! It's awesome!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

xoxoKrysten said...

Oh my gosh all this stuff is so cute!

Michelle said...

nice stuff. I like doing crafts too :0)

RaeChelle said...

So cute Molly! Can't wait to see what else your creative mind has been up to!

Kelsey said...

haay, this is soo cute!! :) i saw your link to your blog on the Elsie Flannigan Fan Page on fb, and it sounded like something i needed to see! I love your blog its really cute! and i've actually just started my own (elsie ofcourse was my inspiration) and i wanted to know if you could check it out? the address is:
http://sometimessweet.weebly.com/