Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yesssss!

I'm suprised at myself by how quickly I've posted again!


Let me get this off of my chest first... If you are ever in a creative slump, don't rush things along to try to get out of it! I have been in this so called 'slump' for such a long time but coming out of it has been such an awesome ride! I know it sounds nerdy but surfing the web is one of my favorite things to do. And I've been so inspired lately from things that I've seen around the internet that the inspiration is slowly leaking back into other parts of my life... It feels amazing! I haven't jumped into any new and exciting projects yet but that is mostly because I just don't have the time right now. Just wait until I get my hands on some time, a sharpie, and a few pieces of paper! :)


So anyway... Guess what?? If everything goes the way I need it to, I will be crusin' along, singin' songs from my ipod, and lookin' hot in this brand new little Mazda baby:

oh yea. :)

I have been without my own car for over two years now. I am completely ecstatic. (spelling? ahhh... oh well.) I'm almost positive I will put at least 20,000 miles on it within the first month because I won't want to get out.

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Be back soon my loves. xoxo

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that car!!! FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

amy lapi said...

hollaaa! sweet ride!