Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well... Woopity Doo to you!

Holy cow.

It's been since JUNE since I've blogged.

Wowee.

You know how people always say that "time flies"... ? Well that statement has never been more true for me than in the past couple of months. It feels like JUST yesterday that I was swimming in the sun and going to summer concerts and enjoying sunlight until 9:30 pm.



*example*
(random wednesday afternoon at Manhattan Harbor)
I really miss the Summer. And what makes it worse is that I absolutely dread the winter here in Kentucky. Let's just say I'm not looking forward to it.

What I AM looking forward to however is:

*getting back into the creative state of mind
*making time for new/old hobbies
*coming up with fun/brand new things to put in the etsy
*letting go of all inhibitions that are holding me back from blogging again (did I use that big word correctly?)
*blogging about everyday things and not worrying about if people will enjoy the topics or not
*getting my camera back and taking a lot bajillions of pictures
*buying cute christmas gifts like this for my family and friends
*finding more and more and more amazing blogs/websites like Celine Navarro's
*and more...

Speaking of amazing blogs and websites, here are a few that I've come across lately (I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to surfing the web. I jump from blog to blog so fast and excitedly that I forget how I got there and what the website was...)

*These prompts are awesome (especially #14)
*This makes me excited to be in school for graphic design right now ... logodesignlove.com
*This is for when I get back to the creative state of mind
*Some pretty cool eye candy here

Well. That's all for now, but I hope with all my heart that I will have enough motivation and inspiration to come back and blog again in the very near future.

p.s. encouraging comments always help in the blogging venture. So if anyone is out there... get to it... :) tankie. out. :)

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

i was JUST at your etsy store yesterday, wondering where you were!!! SO glad to see this post. :) Whatever you blog will be fabulous!

Have a great day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so so so so so happy to see u blogging again!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Avital said...

Hey Mollie,

Thanks for the mention! I'm always in favor of getting into a creative state of mind, but only if it serves you and not the other way around... Do whatever feels like super-duper fun!

Organic Meatbag said...

They are saying it will be a collllld winter this year here... be prepared to think of your happy place in the middle of all this snow and ice...hahaha!

amy lapi said...

i'm here! com bac we miss you! those links at the end are so awesome

SuzanneRenee said...

i've been MISSSING you on here! And love that link to etsy with the cute computer wrist rests! I got a new sewing machine and think i can tackle those myself, actually.... YAY!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Yeah you are baaaccckkk!!!