Friday, June 12, 2009

Make Believe...

heyyyyyyyyy there... I've been tagged! eeek! Here goes nothin...


*What is your current obsession?


Parties. Gradutation, birthday, baby showers, and even random last minute parties for absolutely no reason. It's all about the parties this month. I'm in the process of planning a Hawaiian Luau baby shower for this Sunday... yay! It's going to be great... And for those of you who don't know, the dollar store has amazing summer themed stuff if you are in need :)


*What's for dinner?


More than likely... and hopefully... A few of these:
photo credit: houstonfoodie


*What's the last thing you bought?

Besides the cute little paper umbrellas I bought for the baby shower on Sunday... My most recent purchase was a few t shirts for Eric and I from ebay. Funny t shirts. Those are Erics favorite. :) OH! and at the same time I bought these adorable art prints from vol25.

*What are you listening to right now?

This is actually the reason that I started this little survey right now... because I wanted to wait until I was listening to something totally rad. I am currently hearing the sounds of:

Fo real... Check him out...

*If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

to see Eric.



*What is your favorite quote (for right now)?

“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all
your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your
consciousness expands in everydirection, and you find yourself in a new, great,
and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you
discover yourself to be a greater person by far than youever dreamed yourself to
be.”~ Patanjali – the author of Yoga Sutra

*What is your dream job?

Honestly, I just want to do something that I love doing. Whether it's designing my own scrapbook supplies or being the president of the United States. I just wish I could fall into something that makes me happy every day. I'll let ya know how that goes... lol

*What's your worst habit?

Biting my fingernails... ekkkkg. And procrastinating.

*Do you admire anyone's style?

I admire this gal... both creative style and attire. Her personality shines thru regardless of the mood she's in and I think it's something I can really connect to sometimes. Shout out Amy!

That's all for now... The inspiration has hit... Gotta act on it before it fades away... :)

4 comments:

amy lapi said...

ahh i feel soo excited + appreciative right now!! thank you so much!! for making my day :D

ps, you inspire me too :)

Bekah said...

bahaha. So you don't want to be a bank teller for the rest of your life?!?!?!? ;] me neither.

P.S. Amy is just way too cute! I totally agree with that one! :]

<3 B

SuzanneRenee said...

update update time for an update! we miss you!

Bekah said...

post soon. I miss you. :)